Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Untitled

Lately my eyes have felt heavy
Yet I have no courage to say Why 
Or even How...I've Gotten to this point 
But I'm Here
Through my mistakes and my faults
It's just this time it wasn't Me
Yet...It was me, but intentionally
And the reason I feel 
Was due to my actions
See..I let it go to far even tho I knew it was wrong
I began to lie to myself and look for a reason to make it right 
Though..I knew after all I said before
My actions have made me contradict myself & become
What I once thought I could never be & again what once was
Naive, Soft, & a Hypocrite...in the eyes of others
So with my mistake came my lesson..the second time around
A lesson i'll neva forget and one that will eva haunt me
One I wish to go away, but yet I kno it wouldn't
And now this lesson has left me lost, embarrassed, and afraid 
Of my future...my once close friend...and my pride

1 comment: