Friday, February 27, 2009

Is He Ashamed??

So Now...
He says he loves me
And says he cares
Over the phone..
He texts me at day
And of course thru all of night
When we're alone...
He calls me his beloved baby
And kisses all over
Yet once in public..
He looks me over
And walks right by
So Now...
All that runs through my mind is why??
** This poem is not a personal poem and does not speak about anyone in particular.  It can go for both females and males as it speaks on being ashamed of the person you are with or whatever relationship it maybe.  I felt as if there are many times people act different towards the person they are with or messing with in public then they do when the two are alone. Personally I will say that I sometimes may ask "a certain way" because I don't want everyone in my business, yet I'm not talkin exactly about that I'm talkin more so about people that really say they are feelin sumthin for someone & then act another way when others are around...What's Your Reason For That exactly?? Why say you feel a certain way and act the other?? And let's say you do really care for that person what's to happen once they are tired of the way you've been acting and leave you??....**
 p.s. don't be ashamed and if you are then you worry about what ppl think a bit too much signed....NonChalant Neya..Babes

1 comment: