Monday, February 16, 2009

A Bit About Me

Me....
I am what I'm here to be
What I'm here to do
Better yet what I make of myself
I'm a reflection of a beauty & beloved mother
The gift from above sent to two families in order to help build a legacy
I'm a wonder & a mystery to those that don't know
Who I am, Where I'm from, & What I've been through
Smiles on everyones face from laughter
Sometimes even the tears rolling down the face of a innocent child whose seen the darkness of night & been forced to face her fears
I am love, misery, pain, & joy with a touch of sorrow
Looking for peace in a world of chaos 
I'm special just like all & especially different from the world 
Giving me a unique since of style, curiosity, & view of life
But most of all I am what you want me to be
You see no matter what I may tell you or show you
I am and always will be what you see
Cuz no matter what 
Your still gonna judge me 

1 comment: