Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hidden Secrets..No Guys It's Not A Poem but Somethin I've Been Thinking About

Throughout life we all have secrets. Some worst then others & others not so bad..but at times its these secrets that define who we truly are. Whether we are genuinely good inside or whether we're the worst person known to man. Yet no matter what the secret maybe; it often becomes something which alters our emotions & leads us to make mistakes or better yet do something no one should ever know about until that big secret comes out..Be it shared with a few or only within you..Certain secrets can become harmful & may secretly be eating you alive. But there are others that tend to make some feel good. Well in my eyes the best secret can equal the sweetest gift until that secret becomes your nightmare..But if you'd ever just stopped and thought most of us ourselves are secrets..Secrets to each other..Some secrets we may hate more then love..My secrets...well that's another topic that I won't get into..Yet just now sitting and thinking of what a secret can do once exposed...WOW..Type Craze..I may now just hate dem esp. some of mines..but would you say that a secret kept within oneself is just as bad or should it come out??Are those the most dangerous seeing that communication is one tends to help us over come certain situations?? and no i'm not talking about over the head dramatic secrets such as u murdered sum1 but like i regular secret one may have..Or would you say all secrets are healthy and give ppl an opportunity to keep their business to themselves? Wat do u think about my theory on secrets....   

3 comments:

  1. Some secrets need to be kept. And I have no problem keeping secrets, if we were meant to know everything then we would know everything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Well in my eyes the best secret can equal the sweetest gift until that secret becomes your nightmare"-real shit.

    Unfortunately I'm going to say this, but if everyone exposed there secrets or say if we had the ability to read a person secrets, there would be more judgment passed on people. And that's saying that as in the world, not as in yourself or I. Cause I've learned along time ago not to pass judgment on people so easily.

    But yes, some secrets are dangerous. I'm going to say "more effective than average" for as consequences. I have a "mask theory" that simalar to what your talking about but not directly. I'll post it by tonight.
    Take it easy

    ReplyDelete
  3. People could tell the truth all the time there would be no need 4 a lie and and the truth hurt....therefore we need secerts and this a nice piece


    check out my blog though......quackertown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete