Friday, February 20, 2009

My Apology

 Time & time again i've felt this way 
Thing is I never listened to myself
Now I see what it comes to 
And also the lessons that have been taught 
For not listening, thinking with feelings, & not the brain
I chose to ignore 
Knowing I was wrong
I wanted to be right
Showing myself that you could at times do me...
In a bad way
Seeing that I should know 
What's good for my well being
But not knowing & believing that 
You were part of me 
My heart says try & My body says do
So temptation begins to touch
And my body gets numb
As my legs shake & I feel a quiver
That's when I believe I was right
And then know you were 
Yet indeed wrong
But it's not done
That ooo so good feeling & devious yet lusty look on my face thinks it then knows it all 
My brain then says "Aye..That was fulfilling"
And my body continues to quiver
As I have reminisced on the moment and forgotten about you
With it all feeling so right how could you blame me
See it was that curious itch that helped me make up my mind
Yet not thinkin of what you've told me
I swear I couldn't help, but ignore
And I must admit 
For the moment it was the best thing I've ever felt
For the moment it was my heaven on earth
And for the moment it was an undiscovered mistake
Little did I know that you would soon come back & haunt me
My wrong doing couldn't help, but make me cry especially when you told me knew of those acts
Not one or two, but all
That lead me to where I am now
So this is my apology
I'm Sorry
Very sorry I didn't listen to you
And know I'm coping with my mistakes & trying to get back to you
That's why everytime you speak I listen & remember
Both of what I've done & what I've been told....
A Women's Intuition Is One Of Gold 

2 comments:

  1. For the moment it was the best thing I've ever felt
    For the moment it was my heaven on earth
    And for the moment it was an undiscovered mistake
    Little did I know that you would soon come back & haunt me...

    WOW!!! I know that feeling oh so wellll!!! loved it & you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talked bout this in my blog. check it out

    xoxo-toriella.blogspot.com

    love ya =]

    ReplyDelete